Friday, June 5, 2009

Floral Design and Decor

{ As long as I can remember, I always have been in love with flowers. After settling down in Southern California, and with a lot of free time under my sleeve, I started a taking floral design classes though a certificate program at Golden West College, Huntington Beach. I also took, and still is, numerous workshops with talented floral designers to continue my education. In October 2012, I was officially pinned as a Certified California Florist, (CCF). Even I chose not to practice professionally, I still design for my own enjoyment, and participate in numerous floral competitions and events. Here are some of my creations... }

Lesprit-Sud

Floral Design Awards

Bridal (View in a slideshow)


Contemporary (View in a slideshow)


Hand-tied bouquets & Vase designs (View in a slideshow)


Holidays (View in a slideshow)


Seasonal (View in a slideshow)


Traditional (View in a slideshow)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I will be very happy to read your comments and questions.

Sandra