Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gourmet recipes

{ I have always been a foodie... I remember learning to cook and bake as a child with my grandmother in Provence. My grandparents were growing their fruits and vegetable in their country house, and then cooked with what they did harvested. The best memories for me... I have also been very lucky to have parents who loves good restaurants. I have been in so many Michelin stars rated restaurants as a child, that I have developed a taste for refine as well. Growing older, we tend to realize what matters the most to us, and where honest and true happiness is coming from. Today I will say it's authenticity of taste and intentions. When cooking with your heart, is what makes that dish so special. }


Finger food / Appetizers

Cookies and Candies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I will be very happy to read your comments and questions.

Sandra