Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring tulip bouquet with equisetum armature

Tulips bouquet with equisetum armature

Spring is in the air... I was so pleased to see the gorgeous tulips and daffodils back at the flower market. Their cheerful colors just had a strong power of attraction on me. Resistance was futile... . So I bought some, as well as 2 bunches of equisetum. I created an armature with the snake grass, and just placed the gorgeous blooms in it. The result was, to me, pretty nice.

{Thank you to the great Pim van ven Akker, master florist in Netherlands, who greatly inspired this design.}

Tulips bouquet with equisetum armature Tulips bouquet with equisetum armature Tulips bouquet with equisetum armature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I will be very happy to read your comments and questions.

Sandra