Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II

Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II

To continue on my previous post, I'm presenting today another bridal bouquet with a wire armature. The armature is first created with 49 ft. /15 m of 15 gauge aluminum wire. Then, I covered my mechanics with Galax leaves at the base, followed by a layer of Dusty Miller. I have started my design by gluing a cymbidium orchid at the center, and continued by gluing individual orchid petals, creating a composite orchid.

I love this color combination as well as the contrast in texture. To me, it would be a perfect choice of flowers for winter wedding theme.

Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II Wedding bouquet with wire armature - Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I will be very happy to read your comments and questions.

Sandra