Monday, December 31, 2012

Elegant Holidays Design - {White and Green}

Elegant Holiday Design

Today is the last day of the year... I can't believe that 2012 is already gone. I went to the flower market this morning and found some beautiful Akito roses that I used last year to create a Japanese Christmas design. I also bough some princess pine, so elegant to me. With a bunch of 25 roses, I had enough to create 2 simples, but elegant arrangements to celebrate the New Year's Eve.

The first design is a low, compact round design arranged in a clear vase. I like to conceal the low clear vase with 2 leaves of green tee. The second one is done in a taller vase for a more dramatic effect. To facilitate the execution of the design, I usually create a grid with 6 pieces of clear floral tape, which then create 9 areas for the stems insertion.

{Materials}
1 low or tall vase
12 - 18 Akito roses
1 bunch white wax
1 bunch Princess Pine
2 green tee leaves* {optional - to conceal the low vase}
Raffia


Elegant Holiday Design Elegant Holiday Design Elegant Holiday Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I will be very happy to read your comments and questions.

Sandra